Divi: the easiest WordPress theme to use
Divi: The best WordPress theme of all time!
With over 901.000 downloads, Divi is the most popular WordPress theme in the world. It is complete, easy to use and comes with more than 62 free templates. [Recommended]
Text can be added anywhere on your page with Divi. Text modules can be placed in any type of column, and when combined with other modules, they make a real dynamic page. When you add a text module, you have all the editing features of a normal WordPress page. The Divi text module can be used to create a small piece of text in a complex layout, or it can be used in a full width column to create an entire page.
How to add the Divi Text module
Before you can add a text module to your page, you must first jump into Divi Builder. Once the Divi theme installed on your website you will notice a button Use Divi Builder above the post editor whenever you create a new page. Click on this button to activate Divi Builder and access all the Divi Builder modules. Then click on the button Use Visual Builder to start the generator in visual mode. You can also click the button Use Visual Builder when you browse your website in the foreground if you are connected to your WordPress dashboard.
Once you have entered Visual Builder, you can click the gray plus button to add a new module to your page. New modules can only be added inside rows. If you are starting a new page, remember to add a row to your page first.
Locate the text module in the list of modules and click on it to add it to your page. The list of modules is searchable, which means you can also type the word "text" and then click enter to automatically find and add the text module! Once the module is added, you will be greeted by the module options list. These options are separated into three main groups: Contents , Design et Advanced .
Easily create your website with Elementor
Elementor allows you to easily create any website design with a professional look. Stop paying expensive for what you can do yourself. [Free]
This field is where you can enter the body content of your module. Text content spans the entire width of the column in which it is located.
If your text is placed on a dark background, the text color should be set to "Dark". However, if your text is placed on a light background, the text color should be set to "Light".
Stop wasting time and money!
Discover the best tool to create your blog, your online store blog or any other website in just a few clicks!
Here you can choose a background color for your text module.
Here you can choose a background image for your text module.
By default, your text module will appear with a label that reads 'Text' in the builder. Admin tag allows you to change this tag for easy identification.
Here you can style and / or position your text or header text as you wish by choosing the text color, orientation, font, font size, font spacing and height. line.
You can also designate a border style, set a maximum width for your module, and add custom margin and fill.
Use the advanced options to give your text module custom IDs and CSS classes. Add custom CSS for advanced styling and indicate module visibility on some devices.
That's all for this tutorial, I hope it will allow you to use the text module on Divi.
Other Divi tutorials
- 5 websites for restaurant use Divi theme
- How to add text on a Divi WooCommerce product
- How to change the menu color between Divi pages
- How to personalize the grids of a blog with Divi
- How to use the role Divi editor on WordPress
- How to create a full screen Divi slider
- How to change the color of menus between Divi pages
- Features you probably do not know about Divi
- How to use Divi Builder on WordPress
- How to use the Divi video scrolling module
- How to use the Divi Builder Flip module
- How to add a testimonial module on Divi Builder
- How to use the Divi text module
- How to create a slider on Divi
- How to edit a Divi user role
- How to use the Divi Social Media module
- How to use the shop module on the theme WordPress Divi
- How to use the Divi sidebar module
- How to use the Divi Price Table Module
- How to use the title module of Divi publications
- How to add a video module of Divi
- How to use the article navigation module
- How to use the Divi search module
- How to use the Divi wallet module
- How to use the person module on Divi Builder
- How to use the wallet module with Divi filter
- How to use the full width slider module
- How to use the Divi Builder Image Module
- How to use the full-width navigation module of Divi Builder
- How to use the image gallery module
- How to use the Divi Builder Full-Width Card Module
- How to use the Divi Full Width Portfolio Module
- How to use the Divi full-width header module
- How to use the Divi Counter Module
- How to use the articles slider on Divi Builder
- How to use the Divi Email Optin module