Divi: the easiest WordPress theme to use
Divi: The best WordPress theme of all time!
With over 901.000 downloads, Divi is the most popular WordPress theme in the world. It is complete, easy to use and comes with more than 62 free templates. [Recommended]
Before you can add a video module to your page, you must first use the Divi Builder. Once the Divi theme is installed on your website, you will notice a button Use the visual builder above the publisher each time you create a new page.
Click on this button to activate Divi Builder and access all the Divi Builder modules. Then click on the button Use the visual builder to start the generator in visual mode. You can also click the button Enable Visual Builder when you browse your website in the foreground if you are connected to your WordPress dashboard.
Once you have entered Visual Builder, you can click the gray plus button to add a new module to your page. New modules can only be added inside rows. If you are starting a new page, remember to add a row to your page first.
Locate the video slider module in the list of modules and click on it to add it to your page. The list of mods is searchable, which means you can also type "Video slider" and then press Enter to automatically find and add the video mod! Once the module is added, you will be greeted by the module options list. These options are separated into three main groups: Contents , Design et Advanced.
Fill the video cursor with content
Before you adjust too many settings, it's probably best to go ahead and fill your video slider with video slides. This way when you make changes, you will be able to see how they affect the end result. To add a new video slide, you need to click on the link + Add a new item .
Easily create your website with Elementor
Elementor allows you to easily create any website design with a professional look. Stop paying expensive for what you can do yourself. [Free]
Here you can download an .mp4 or Webm file. You can also insert a video URL on YouTube. When you have uploaded your file or added the YouTube link, just click the green button in the lower right corner and you will be returned to the main content tab of the video slider module. Repeat this process for each video you want to add.
Video Slider Module Content Settings
Now that your content has been added, there are a few more areas to explore. The three drop-down menus in the content tab where the settings have been grouped that will affect the entire module.
Below the items, you can adjust the arrow and slider setting of the video slider module.
Here you can choose to show or hide the video overlays on the main video. This can be done by adding an overlay to each video slide or automatically generated by Divi.
In this drop-down list, you can add an admin tag that will appear in the back end builder, as well as the skeleton view of the visual builder.
Video Slider Module Design Parameters
In this tab there is only one parameter group called Color Controls . Here you can change the color of the slider controls from light to dark, change the color of the play icon, and adjust the thumbnail overlay color.
Stop wasting time and money!
Discover the best tool to create your blog, your online store blog or any other website in just a few clicks!
Video Slider Module Advanced Settings
In the Advanced tab of your video slider module, you can add a unique ID and css class. You can also add custom css to various predefined (and preselected) css selectors in custom css drop down video slider module. Finally, in the visibility drop-down list, you can adjust the visibility of your module on phones, tablets and desktops.
Individual video content settings
If you want to create specific settings for individual slides, these must be configured in the video slides themselves. Just click on the gear icon on that slide to open its unique settings.
As demonstrated above, this is where you can add your video content.
From the overlay drop-down list, you can upload an image to overlay your video slide or choose to automatically generate one.
Individual video design settings
On the Design tab of your video slide, you can change the color of your slide's arrow from light to dark.
That's all for this tutorial, I hope it will allow you to use the video scrolling module on Divi.
Other Divi tutorials
- 5 websites for restaurant use Divi theme
- How to add text on a Divi WooCommerce product
- How to change the menu color between Divi pages
- How to personalize the grids of a blog with Divi
- How to use the role Divi editor on WordPress
- How to create a full screen Divi slider
- How to change the color of menus between Divi pages
- Features you probably do not know about Divi
- How to use Divi Builder on WordPress
- How to use the Divi video scrolling module
- How to use the Divi Builder Flip module
- How to add a testimonial module on Divi Builder
- How to use the Divi text module
- How to create a slider on Divi
- How to edit a Divi user role
- How to use the Divi Social Media module
- How to use the shop module on the theme WordPress Divi
- How to use the Divi sidebar module
- How to use the Divi Price Table Module
- How to use the title module of Divi publications
- How to add a video module of Divi
- How to use the article navigation module
- How to use the Divi search module
- How to use the Divi wallet module
- How to use the person module on Divi Builder
- How to use the wallet module with Divi filter
- How to use the full width slider module
- How to use the Divi Builder Image Module
- How to use the full-width navigation module of Divi Builder
- How to use the image gallery module
- How to use the Divi Builder Full-Width Card Module
- How to use the Divi Full Width Portfolio Module
- How to use the Divi full-width header module
- How to use the Divi Counter Module
- How to use the articles slider on Divi Builder
- How to use the Divi Email Optin module