Divi: the easiest WordPress theme to use
Divi: The best WordPress theme of all time!
With over 701.000 downloads, Divi is the most popular WordPress theme in the world. It is complete, easy to use and comes with more than 62 free templates. [Recommended]
Before you can add a testimonial module to your page, you must first access Divi Builder. Once the Divi theme is installed on your website, you will notice a button Use Divi Builder above the post editor whenever you create a new page. Click this button to activate Divi Builder and access all the modules it offers. Then click on the button Use Visual Builder to start the generator in visual mode. You can also click the button Enable Visual Builder when you browse your website in the foreground if you are connected to your WordPress dashboard.
Once you have entered Visual Builder, you can click the gray plus button to add a new module to your page. New modules can only be added inside rows. If you are starting a new page, remember to add a row to your page first.
Locate the testimonial module in the list of modules and click on it to add it to your page. The list of modules is searchable, which means you can also type "testimonial" and then press enter to automatically search and add the testimonial module! Once the module is added, you will be greeted by the module options list. These options are separated into three main groups: Contents , Design et Advanced .
Use case example: Testimonial section for a product page
Adding a testimonial section is one of the best ways to promote your product or service. For this example, I'll show you how to use the Testimonial module to create a testimonial section at the bottom of a landing page to promote your product or service. The title of the testimonial section is “Happy Customers”. It is important to have an effective title that is both creative and relevant. All three testimonials are short in a three column layout followed by a CTA button at the bottom of the page.
To add the testimonial section to the page, use the visual builder to add a standard section with a row of three columns. Then add a testimonial module to the first column of your row.
Easily create your website with Elementor
Elementor allows you to easily create any website design with a professional look. Stop paying expensive for what you can do yourself. [Free]
Author name: [enter name] Article title: [enter title] Company name: [enter company] Content: [enter testimonial content] Portrait Image URL: [download 90 × 90 image] Quote icon
Text color: Light
Body Corps Police: Roboto Light
Body Font Size: 20px
Height of the body line: 1.5em
Since all the design parameters have been transferred to duplicate modules in the second and third lines, you can simply go back and update the contents of each one.
The content parameters of the Testimonial module
The settings on the content tab are organized into groups that you can open to view more options. This makes it much easier for you to find the setting you are looking for. You can also use the search bar at the top to find all the settings tabs at once for the setting you are looking for. It will get you straight to the point!
Are you looking for the best WordPress themes and plugins?
Download the best plugins and WordPress themes on Envato and easily create your website. Already more than 49.720.000 downloads. [EXCLUSIVE]
This is where you are able to add the name of the testimonial author, the article title, the company, and the content of the testimonial itself.
If you have a profile photo or other type of image to accompany your testimonial, this is where you'll add it.
Here you can add the author or company URL and control its opening.
Here you can choose to make the quote icon visible or hidden.
Here you can choose to add a background color or an image to your testimonial.
In this drop-down list, you can add an admin label that will appear in the builder on the dashboard, as well as on the visual builder view.
The design parameters of the testimonial module
This is where you can adjust the color of the quote icon.
Portrait settings allow you to adjust border radius, portrait width, and portrait height for the image you may have added in the Content tab.
These settings allow you to change the color and orientation of the text.
Easily create your Online Store
Download free WooCommerce, the best e-commerce plugins to sell your physical and digital products on WordPress. [Recommended]
The body of the text
These settings allow you to adjust the font, weight, size, color, spacing, line height, and more.
Here you can choose to use a border. And if you choose to use a border, you can also select its color, change its width, and choose its style.
In the spacing area, you can add custom fill to the top, right, bottom, or left of the testimonial. You can also change these values for desktops, tablets, or mobile devices.
The advanced parameters of the Testimonial module
In the Advanced tab of your testimonial module, you can add an ID (identifier) and a unique css class. You can also add custom css to various predefined (and preselected) css selectors in custom css dropdown video slider module. Finally, in the visibility drop-down list, you can adjust the visibility of your module on phones, tablets and desktops.
Other Divi tutorials
- 5 websites for restaurant use Divi theme
- How to add text on a Divi WooCommerce product
- How to change the menu color between Divi pages
- How to personalize the grids of a blog with Divi
- How to use the role Divi editor on WordPress
- How to create a full screen Divi slider
- How to change the color of menus between Divi pages
- Features you probably do not know about Divi
- How to use Divi Builder on WordPress
- How to use the Divi video scrolling module
- How to use the Divi Builder Flip module
- How to add a testimonial module on Divi Builder
- How to use the Divi text module
- How to create a slider on Divi
- How to edit a Divi user role
- How to use the Divi Social Media module
- How to use the shop module on the theme WordPress Divi
- How to use the Divi sidebar module
- How to use the Divi Price Table Module
- How to use the title module of Divi publications
- How to add a video module of Divi
- How to use the article navigation module
- How to use the Divi search module
- How to use the Divi wallet module
- How to use the person module on Divi Builder
- How to use the wallet module with Divi filter
- How to use the full width slider module
- How to use the Divi Builder Image Module
- How to use the full-width navigation module of Divi Builder
- How to use the image gallery module
- How to use the Divi Builder Full-Width Card Module
- How to use the Divi Full Width Portfolio Module
- How to use the Divi full-width header module
- How to use the Divi Counter Module
- How to use the articles slider on Divi Builder
- How to use the Divi Email Optin module