Divi: the easiest WordPress theme to use
Divi: The best WordPress theme of all time!
With over 600.000 downloads, Divi is the most popular WordPress theme in the world. It is complete, easy to use and comes with more than 62 free templates. [Recommended]
Before you can add a testimonial module to your page, you must first access Divi Builder. Once the Divi theme is installed on your website, you will notice a button Use Divi Builder above the publisher each time you create a new page. Click this button to activate Divi Builder and access all modules it offers. Then click on the button Use Visual Builder to start the generator in visual mode. You can also click on the button Enable Visual Builder when you browse your website in the foreground if you are connected to your WordPress dashboard.
Once you have entered Visual Builder, you can click the gray plus button to add a new module to your page. New modules can only be added inside the lines. If you start a new page, do not forget to add a line to your page first.
Locate the testimonial module in the list of modules and click on it to add it to your page. The list of modules is searchable, which means that you can also type "testimony", then press enter to search and automatically add the testimonial module! Once the module is added, you will be greeted by the list of options of the module. These options are separated into three main groups: Contents , Design et Advanced .
Sample Use Case: Testimonial section for a product page
Adding a testimonial section is one of the best ways to promote your product or service. For this example, I will show you how to use the Testimonial module to create a testimonial section at the bottom of a landing page to promote your product or service. The title of the testimonial section is "Happy Customers". It is important to have an effective title that is both creative and relevant. The three testimonials are short in a three-column layout followed by a CTA button at the bottom of the page.
To add the testimonial section to the page, use the visual builder to add a standard section with a row of three columns. Then add a testimonial module to the first column of your row.
Easily create your website with Elementor
Elementor allows you to easily create any website design with a professional look. Stop paying expensive for what you can do yourself. [Free]
Name of author: [enter name] Title of article: [enter title] Company name: [enter company] Content: [enter content of testimonial] Portrait Image URL: [download 90 × 90 image] Quote icon
Text color: Light
Body Corps Police: Roboto Light
Body Font Size: 20px
Height of the body line: 1.5em
Since all the design parameters have been transferred to duplicate modules in the second and third lines, you can simply go back and update the contents of each one.
Are you looking for the best WordPress themes and plugins?
Download the best plugins and WordPress themes on Envato and easily create your website. Already more than 49.720.000 downloads. [EXCLUSIVE]
The content parameters of the Testimonial module
Content tab settings are organized into groups that you can open to view more options. This allows you to find the setting you are looking for much more easily. You can also use the search bar at the top to search all parameter tabs at once for the parameter you are looking for. This will take you right to the point!
This is where you are able to add the name of the author of the testimony, the title of the article, the company and the content of the testimony itself.
If you have a profile picture or other type of image to accompany your testimony, this is where you add it.
Here you can add the URL of the author or company and control its opening.
Here you can choose to make the quote icon visible or hidden.
Here you can choose to add a background color or image to your story.
In this drop-down list, you can add an admin tag that will appear in the builder on the dashboard, as well as on the visual builder view.
The design parameters of the testimonial module
This is where you can adjust the color of the quote icon.
The portrait settings allow you to adjust the border radius, portrait width, and portrait height for the image you may have added in the Content tab.
These settings allow you to change the color and orientation of the text.
Easily create your Online Store
Download free WooCommerce, the best e-commerce plugins to sell your physical and digital products on WordPress. [Recommended]
The body of the text
These settings allow you to adjust the font, weight, size, color, spacing, line height, and more.
Here you can choose to use a border. And if you choose to use a border, you can also select its color, change its width, and choose its style.
In the spacing area, you can add a custom fill at the top, right, bottom, or left of the testimony. You can also change these values for desktops, tablets, or mobile devices.
The advanced parameters of the Testimonial module
In the Advanced tab of your testimonial module, you can add an ID and a unique css class. You can also add custom css to various pre-defined (and preselected) css selectors in the video slider module of the custom css drop-down list. Finally, in the visibility drop-down list, you can adjust the visibility of your module on phones, tablets, and desktops.
Other Divi tutorials
- 5 websites for restaurant use Divi theme
- How to add text on a Divi WooCommerce product
- How to change the menu color between Divi pages
- How to personalize the grids of a blog with Divi
- How to use the role Divi editor on WordPress
- How to create a full screen Divi slider
- How to change the color of menus between Divi pages
- Features you probably do not know about Divi
- How to use Divi Builder on WordPress
- How to use the Divi video scrolling module
- How to use the Divi Builder Flip module
- How to add a testimonial module on Divi Builder
- How to use the Divi text module
- How to create a slider on Divi
- How to edit a Divi user role
- How to use the Divi Social Media module
- How to use the shop module on the theme WordPress Divi
- How to use the Divi sidebar module
- How to use the Divi Price Table Module
- How to use the title module of Divi publications
- How to add a video module of Divi
- How to use the article navigation module
- How to use the Divi search module
- How to use the Divi wallet module
- How to use the person module on Divi Builder
- How to use the wallet module with Divi filter
- How to use the full width slider module
- How to use the Divi Builder Image Module
- How to use the full-width navigation module of Divi Builder
- How to use the image gallery module
- How to use the Divi Builder Full-Width Card Module
- How to use the Divi Full Width Portfolio Module
- How to use the Divi full-width header module
- How to use the Divi Counter Module
- How to use the articles slider on Divi Builder
- How to use the Divi Email Optin module