Divi: The best WordPress theme of all time!
With over 901.000 downloads, Divi is the most popular WordPress theme in the world. It is complete, easy to use and comes with more than 62 free templates.
La sale of a product on the internet and even outside depends on persuasion, and this in turn depends on understanding the customer's expectations. The better you understand your needs, the better your products will be.
You must know that it is simply impossible to convince a client that one does not understand. Moreover, when you start to understand your customers, you realize that it is not only the product that interests them, they also pay attention to details such as:
- Product packaging
- Related gifts
- The Rack
- The attention they are given
- Etc ...
"People buy for what you promise them, but they become loyal because they love you" Gary Halbert
If you have never installed WordPress, discover How to Install a WordPress Blog in 7 Steps et How to search, install and activate a WordPress theme on your blog
But back to why we are here.
How many problems have you solved?
- Identify the problems in your niche
- Identify the root cause of these problems
- Find the easiest and most important way to solve this problem
- Create an action plan to turn your ideas into reality
You need to understand and define how your product will bring value to your customers. Find out how your product or service can help them achieve their goals, then create an offer they could not refuse.
You will need to know How to use colors on your blog ... and boost your sales by clicking on this link.
Do not just limit yourself to the product or service because for some customers, the most important is often delivery, packaging, warranty, quality of support, service, etc ...
- What sets you apart from the competition?
- What makes your product or service so unique?
- Why should we buy it at all costs?
In one sentence, you must be able to explain why a prospect should do business with you and not with another person, or why he should buy the product you are selling.
Your product must solve a given problem in less time and with greater efficiency. Your offer should be what immediately comes to your customer's mind when he thinks of you or when he explains why he bought your product.
Easily create your website with Elementor
Elementor lets you create Easily and Free any website or blog design with a professional look. Stop paying a lot for a website you can do yourself.
You must not try to convince yourself to buy your product, you must instead present its value and let people make their choice. Believe me, this is the best way to convince a customer.
"To convince someone is to make them aware of the seriousness of their problem, and then to propose a suitable solution that will allow them to solve it easily and in less time"
The one who wants to convince focuses only on the benefits of the product for his client and not only on the characteristics of the product.
Tell me why I should do business with you!
You will meet customers who will tell you:
- I do not know who you are
- I do not know the name of your company
- I do not know the products of your company
- I do not know what your company represents
- I have never heard of your company
- I do not know everything about your company's reputation
- I do not even know if your products suit me
- Ah, what did you want to sell me?
Look at the truth - your potential customers do not usually care about you or your business. They do not even want to know how long you have been in the business. They only care about themselves and no one else. They wonder : How is this product or service useful to me?
Discover our 8 Live Chat WordPress plugins to boost your sales
So you have to give a good reason to your prospects to buy from you rather than from someone else. That's why your sales proposal must be unique.
Little reminder : So here are 35 questions that I already asked you on this blog.
- What is your main source of motivation? Money or the desire to help by making money?
- What problem do you want to solve in your niche?
- How do you plan to solve it?
- Do your customers already recognize your potential? Finish this sentence: "What I'm most proud of is my ability to ..."
- What loyal customers could you boast about?
- What is the first thing your customers think when they hear about your business or your business? Finish this sentence: "We are the first company / the best / the only one to offer ..." and "unlike our competitors, we offer our customers. »Our products improve the lives of people in ...»
- What do you do to reassure your customers? If so, how is your offer better than that of others?
- Do you offer discounts? If so, how to take advantage of it?
- Does the volume and frequency of purchase afford certain benefits?
- Are your discounts better than the one you meet online?
- What about the quality of your service? Is it up to the needs of your customers? Is it fast?
- Are you closer to your customers? Why ?
- Do you give them special attention?
- Are you flexible and responsive?
- For you, what is the real value of a customer?
- Do you offer fast and free delivery?
- Do you use more than one means of transportation?
- Are you sure to use the best automatic delivery software for your digital products?
- What do you offer for free to your prospects and customers?
- Do you offer offers such as: "For two products purchased, the third is offered" or even "Buy two for the price of one"
- Do you offer popular and secure payment methods?
- Do you allow payments in installments? If yes, why ?
- Do you offer special rates for the elderly or unfit?
- Do you have 24 / 7 support?
- Do you use online live support in addition to email support?
- How long do you have to answer an email?
- Are you open evenings, weekends, holidays or 24 / H?
- Do you have testimonials from people that your products or services have helped?
- Do you have complete or partial documentation?
- Do you have a special relationship with all your customers?
- Do you offer tutorials?
- Do you offer your customers a service that exceeds their expectations? If so, how do you know?
- Is your way of working different from others? In what ?
- What about your legal status?
- What should you add to your business?
Ok the list is not exhaustive but it is already that.
Do you want to sell your products on the internet?
Download WooCommerce for free, the best e-commerce plugins to sell your physical and digital products on WordPress and easily create your online store. Perfect for beginners.
As you can see, selling is not fun. You need skills and tools to sale on internet and even outside.
Discover also some premium WordPress plugins
You can use other WordPress plugins to give a modern appearance and to optimize the handling of your blog or website.
We offer you here some premium WordPress plugins that will help you do that.
AdvertPlaces is designed to greatly simplify the purchase of advertising space on your website. The advertiser won't even have to contact you to place their banner. He or she only needs to create an account, log in as an advertiser, add the banners, and that's it. The website or blog owner will get the money, while the advertiser will get clicks on their banners.
Main features include: the sale of advertising space for banners, support for 15 banner sizes, display of detailed statistics, protection against fraud on clicks, a ticket system, e-mail notifications. -mail, the event log, fairly high performance, the support for Visual composer, the support of caching plugins, the distribution of third-party advertisements, detailed documentation and rapid customer support.
2. Simplified Recipe for WordPress
Simplified Recipe (SR) is a WordPress Plugin very unique that will allow you to easily create, administer and display cooking recipes on your website.
Most recipe plugins on WordPress require you to master some advanced skills in web development.
But not anymore ! “Simplified Recipe” is a WordPress Plugin that handles all the work for you, so you can focus on the end result. Take the time to rate “Simplified Recipe” and, more importantly, share it with others! This allows the plugin creator to keep writing new scripts and updating existing ones.
3. Portfolio Designer
Choose a grid, a slider or justify the layout, add a pagination, load your images manually or automatically, add title links, borders, shadows and custom colors and finally choose from more than 50 effects image and hover.
The created portfolio will be fully compatible with all browsers and mobile devices.
Find out about other recommended resources to help you build and manage your website.
- 10 WordPress Themes to Create a Photography Agency Website
- How to use an SMTP server to send emails on WordPress
- How to fix the login error with the WordPress database
- How to properly uninstall a WordPress plugin
So ! That's it for this tutorial and we hope it helps you convince a client and sale on internet. Do not hesitate to share with your friends on your favorite social networks.
And if you have any suggestions or remarks, leave them in our section Comments.