Divi: The best WordPress theme of all time!
With over 901.000 downloads, Divi is the most popular WordPress theme in the world. It is complete, easy to use and comes with more than 62 free templates.
Today, everyone wants to make money on the internet. The truth is that everyone can win with a minimum of skills and strategies. And those who are still unable to generate income on the internet believe that it is simply impossible to make a living from the net and they are wrong.
If this is your case, then I recommend this article that will certainly open your eyes: How to make easy money without having to work?
(Do not pay attention to the catchy title because the content is much more serious)
That being said, I would like to come back to the main subject of this article: How to double your income on the internet this year... subject that could be reworded as follows: How to make more money on the internet this year.
To this question, the short and simple version and the answer would be: Work twice as much!
Normal! If you want to generate twice as much revenue, you have to double the amount of work done last year. And if you want to triple your income, then you have to work three times more.
Seen in this light, this objective becomes less complicated to achieve ... but it is actually a limited vision because it does not imply the implementation of a real strategy. In fact, in addition to working time, you also need to improve what you did last year.
Which means you need to:
- Analyze your statistics to improve what worked and eliminated anything that did not give you any concrete results (plugins - two-ball formations - strategies - tools - etc.)
- Improve the Conversion rate Of your blog
- Generate more free traffic on your blog
- Improve the quality of your products and services
- Improve your promotional tools
- Expand your subscriber list
- Understand your customers and loyal readers better than anyone
- Use powerful marketing tools (live chat pro - phone - software - plugins)
- Etc ...
Believe me, you can not handle all this alone. It may be necessary to outsource some of the work.
Tomorrow, I'll reveal all the improvements I've made to this blog, as well as BlogPasCher. But in the meantime, I believe there are three main things you need to do if you want to double your internet income this year:
Easily create your website with Elementor
Elementor lets you create Easily and Free any website or blog design with a professional look. Stop paying a lot for a website you can do yourself.
- Increase the traffic of your website or blog
- Expand your subscriber list
- Improve your conversion rate (for sale)
However, these different points vary according to blogs. For example, a person who monetizes his blog through affiliate marketing will focus on increasing clicks on his banners and affiliate links, while a person who sells products or services from his blog will focus on optimizing its Online Store.
Regardless of the activity, you should know that the increase in your income will depend on the improvements you will make in each of these areas.
1. Increase traffic to your blog
- Post more regularly on your blog. Switch from 2 articles per week to 4 per week or why not to one article per day.
- Publish articles of at least 1000 words. Google seems to love detailed articles.
- Be more present on social networks. Join Facebook groups closely related to your business and post at least 10 tweets a day. You can do it automatically thanks to the plugin Tweet Old Post.
- Comment a few more other successful blogs belonging to your niche. Preferably, comment only the most commented articles and especially, the most shared.
- Post some guest articles on the most popular blogs in your niche.
- Optimize your blog for SEO with search engines such as Google.
- Improve the loading speed of your website or blog - Find out more ...
2. Expand your subscriber list
- Publish your email address capture forms at strategic locations. Preferably, at the beginning and at the end of your articles. They convert a lot better at these places.
Do you want to sell your products on the internet?
Download WooCommerce for free, the best e-commerce plugins to sell your physical and digital products on WordPress and easily create your online store. Perfect for beginners.
You can also place an email capture form on your sidebar, but for it to convert a maximum of readers, He must make an offer that your readers can not refuse. The better your gift will look, the better it will convert.
Just note that the process is not limited to capturing email addresses. You must also retain your different prospects and readers. The monetization of your blog will largely depend on the credibility you will build through the quality of your content and most importantly, the way you treat your readers.
For example, you can schedule the automatic sending of follow-up messages that offer other lessons (free training) to your prospects. Personally, every Monday and Thursday, I send a newsletter to my subscribers.
3. Increase your conversion rate
Conversion is the key to monetization.
- Remove anything superfluous on your blog (plugins - images - widgets)
- Only propose on your blog products closely related to the needs of your niche. Do not offer mattresses on a blog for blogging.
- Write and schedule the sending of reminder emails.
- Reply to emails and Comments of your readers.
- Give a much more professional look to your sales pages.
- use premium WordPress themes. I highly recommend those of ThemeForest.
There are definitely a lot of things you can do to make more money on the internet this year. But I promise you that if you apply these few tips properly, your earnings this year will be better than last year.
To go further in the monetization of your blog or your website, we also recommend reading the following articles:
So YES, it is possible to double your income on the internet this year. But you will also have to double or triple the amount of work you have to do.
So, what do you think of this article?