Divi: the easiest WordPress theme to use
Divi: The best WordPress theme of all time!
With over 901.000 downloads, Divi is the most popular WordPress theme in the world. It is complete, easy to use and comes with more than 62 free templates. [Recommended]
We are constantly trying to uncover the mystery behind future search engine results. Some people say guest blogging no longer has that golden place it used to be, and others think social media has the biggest slice of the pie right now.
However, you must admit that there is no no single solution that will bring you the results you are hoping for, because SEO has evolved, and today it goes way beyond just link building and page optimization.
I am therefore offering you a solution today, which will help you boost your ranking on search engines, as well as your presence on the web.
It is simply the Content marketing.
I will present a few points here and there to link content marketing and search engine rankings.
In the end, I hope you will be able to use it to grow your business.
Easily create your website with Elementor
Elementor allows you to easily create any website design with a professional look. Stop paying expensive for what you can do yourself. [Free]
Some figures about the content
* At least 27 000 000 content tips are shared each day.
* Web marketers spend an average of a quarter of their marketing budget on content marketing:
- 62% of companies outsource their content marketing
- 86% of Marketers B2C (Businesses to consumers) Use content marketing
Companies with active blogs receive 97% of prospects and more
Stop wasting time and money!
Discover the best tool to create your blog, your online store blog or any other website in just a few clicks!
Figures on content marketing and engagement
- 50% of consumers say content marketing has a positive impact on their purchasing decision
- 61% of consumers feel more comfortable with a business that has a blog
- 90% consumers find the detailed content useful
The interest of the content is one of the top three reasons people follow brands on social media.
How content marketing impact rankings
- The websites with blogs on average 434% more indexed pages
- Since 2004 , long tail searches have increased 68%, and the easiest way to rank for long tail keywords is through content marketing.
- The number of words on a page that ranks on the first page of Google's search results is between 2032 and 2494
- Sites rich in content generates 97% more links
- Content that has over 1500 words mean receives 68,1% more tweets and 22,6% more "likes" on Facebook.
3 content marketing tips
1. Immerse the consumer in what you do (say): speak to him in a conversational tone. Talk in the direction of « You and me« instead of « Me against You«
2. Focus yourself at solving specific problems
3. Be emotional: content should go beyond just being useful. It must be unforgettable.
If you don't have time to apply all of the tips I just shared with you, I invite you to take a look at these numbers:
1. Web pages that rank first on Google have typically 2032 to 2494 words. By arranging for your web pages to be filled with detailed content that users will find useful, you are more likely to rank high.
2. Companies that have blogs typically receive 97% runs (leads) more than those who do not. The reason for this is that content rich sites tend to get more backlinks and social traffic, which allows them to generate more backlinks and traffic in general.
So what about content marketing?
I look forward to hearing your thoughts in the comments. Personally, I believe in it a lot!