Divi: the easiest WordPress theme to use
Divi: The best WordPress theme of all time!
With over 600.000 downloads, Divi is the most popular WordPress theme in the world. It is complete, easy to use and comes with more than 62 free templates. [Recommended]
We are constantly trying to uncover the mystery hidden behind future search engine results. Some people say that guest blogging no longer has that golden place it had, and others think that social networks have the biggest slice of the pie at the moment.
However, you must admit that there no single solution which will bring you the results you hope for, as SEO has evolved, and today it goes far beyond simply building links and optimizing pages.
So I propose a solution today, which will help you boost your ranking on search engines, as well as your presence on the web.
It's just the Content marketing.
I will present a few points here and there to link content marketing and search engine rankings.
In the end, I hope you will manage to use it to grow your business.
Easily create your website with Elementor
Elementor allows you to easily create any website design with a professional look. Stop paying expensive for what you can do yourself. [Free]
Some figures about the content
* At least 27 000 000 content tips are shared each day.
* Web marketers spend an average of a quarter of the marketing budget on content marketing:
Are you looking for the best WordPress themes and plugins?
Download the best plugins and WordPress themes on Envato and easily create your website. Already more than 49.720.000 downloads. [EXCLUSIVE]
- 62% of companies outsource their content marketing
- 86% of Marketers B2C (Business to consumers) Use content marketing
Companies with active blogs receive 97% of prospects and more
Figures about content marketing and engagement
- 50% consumers say content marketing has a positive impact on their buying decision
- 61% consumers feel more comfortable with a company that has a blog
- 90% consumers find the detailed content useful
The interest of the content is one of the top three reasons people follow brands on social media.
How content marketing impact rankings
- The websites with blogs on average 434% more indexed pages
- since 2004 , long tail searches have increased 68%, and the easiest way to rank for long tail keywords is through content marketing.
- The number of words on a page that ranks on the first page of Google's search results is between 2032 and 2494
- Sites rich in content generates 97% more links
- Content that has over 1500 words mean receives 68,1% more tweets and 22,6% more "likes" on Facebook.
3 content marketing tips
1. Immerse the consumer in what you do (say): speak to him in a conversational tone. Talk in the direction of « You and me« instead of « Me against You«
2. Focus yourself at solving specific problems
3. Be emotional: the content should go beyond just being useful. It must be unforgettable.
If you do not have the time to apply all the tips I just shared with you, I invite you to take a look at these numbers:
1. Web pages that rank first on Google have typically 2032 to 2494 words. By arranging for your web pages to be filled with detailed content that users will find useful, you are more likely to rank high.
Easily create your Online Store
Download free WooCommerce, the best e-commerce plugins to sell your physical and digital products on WordPress. [Recommended]
2. Companies that have blogs typically receive 97% runs (leads) more than those who do not have one. The reason for this is that content-rich sites tend to get more backlinks and social traffic, which allows them to generate more backlinks and traffic in general.
So what about content marketing?
I can not wait to get your opinion in the comments. Personally, I believe a lot!