Divi: the easiest WordPress theme to use
Divi: The best WordPress theme of all time!
With over 901.000 downloads, Divi is the most popular WordPress theme in the world. It is complete, easy to use and comes with more than 62 free templates. [Recommended]
Time is life, nothing has more value than him!
A blogger who does not know how to manage his time will never reach his goals on time. Once again, your success as a blogger also means better management of your time. So here are some great tips that will help you manage your time like all of the greatest successful entrepreneurs.
Focus on one thing at a time
- Plan all your daily tasks
- Your job must be your #1 priority
- Set deadlines, each task must have a definite time
- Avoid distractions (telephones - television - internet surfing, etc ...)
- Set yourself goals that you can achieve
- After 3 weeks, calculate the number of tasks (on average) per day that you could not complete correctly.
- Put the ones you have completely finished highlighted
- Try to understand why you have taken longer than expected on some tasks
- Plan your work again based on your observations.
If you have up to 2 unfinished tasks per day, then you have the choice between these three options:
1. Decide to work more (extra) hours every day to complete the tasks
2. Learn to do more tasks with more efficiency
3. Do less useless or non-priority things
You can not do everything alone, think about delegating one to two tasks to qualified people.
Also remember to finish all the priority tasks. This is a very serious problem because it is crucial to complete the tasks in your program. However, remember that you are not a ROBOT but a human being. Learn to recognize the good times for work and rest.
"Getting to know each other is also knowing when you can and when you can not do this or that thing"
1. Look at your list of tasks
• How many tasks have you completed?
• How often did you take longer than expected to finish?
2. Create a list for the next day
• Add more time than previously planned for each task
• Only reduce the time of the tasks you have completed on time
• Be realistic and sincere in your planning.
Easily create your website with Elementor
Elementor allows you to easily create any website design with a professional look. Stop paying expensive for what you can do yourself. [Free]
3. Prioritize the most important tasks and not the most urgent ones and make sure you finish them.
4. Give yourself enough time to do the job
• Calculate the total time you need to complete your tasks
• Add an extra hour for contingencies (emergencies)
5. Organize your work day in blocks
• Classify similar group activities in each block (phone calls - writing - blog - etc ...)
• When you finish the work of a block, reward yourself with a pleasant activity for 15 minutes.
6. Finish your work
Always keep in mind that you are doing what most people are not ready to do, and this is the difference between winners and losers.
"To know what is important, we must start by defining what is not"
Are you looking for the best WordPress themes and plugins?
Download the best plugins and WordPress themes on Envato and easily create your website. Already more than 49.720.000 downloads. [EXCLUSIVE]
Identify your time wasters
• Make a list of everything you do
• Identify what you have to do, what you like to do, what you do not do well, etc.
• Identify the 10 to 50 first least important things
• Do the most important things and not the most urgent ones
• If possible, delegate the least important and least urgent tasks.
Do it now and once and for all
Make sure you do not fall back into the habit of spending time on unimportant tasks. Your time is too precious and if you want to succeed, then you must be ready to sacrifice something. If you give up the unimportant tasks, you will have more time to devote to those who really do.
To become better than you are in your field, you must learn to develop your concentration and improve your time management. Avoid planning your work in noise, look for a quiet and relaxing place.
Loneliness sometimes has the gift of fostering a contemplative and relaxed mood.
Be honest with yourself
• Evaluate your results
• From today until the next 3 days, make a meticulous follow-up of your working hours
• Look at how many hours you spend on each activity, which ones you waste and which ones are most productive?
• Look the truth in the face
a) 80% of your working hours are they productive?
b) Do you spend more time on the most important tasks?
c) Are you becoming more productive?
d) Do you spend less than 10% of your time on the least important tasks?
e) Are you losing less than 10% of your time?
When you have an idea of how much time you spend on things that will not really help you reach your goal, do anything to change that and turn it into productive time.
Stop saying you do not have time to do this or that ... start managing it now if you want to arrive at your appointment on time with success.
Easily create your Online Store
Download free WooCommerce, the best e-commerce plugins to sell your physical and digital products on WordPress. [Recommended]
So, what do you think of this article?
If you liked this article, feel free to tweet it or share it on Facebook or your favorite social network. And of course, if you have not done so yet, please join my Newsletter to be informed about updates to this blog.
Also read: Personal development: how to fight procrastination