Divi: the easiest WordPress theme to use
Easily create your website with Elementor
Elementor allows you to easily create any website design with a professional look. Stop paying expensive for what you can do yourself. [Free]
The Quiz is one of the oldest games on the internet. You can use it to submit your subscribers / visitors to certain questions, or simply to collect opinions, organize polls on your WordPress blog.
In this tutorial, I will show you how to add a quiz on your WordPress blog using the plugin " Watu ».
How to install and configure the plugin Watu
After installing and activating the plugin, a new sub-menu will be added to the " Settings ". Clicking on it will take you to the plugin settings page.
Divi: The best WordPress theme of all time!
With over 901.000 downloads, Divi is the most popular WordPress theme in the world. It is complete, easy to use and comes with more than 62 free templates. [Recommended]
From this page you can:
- Do not show correct answers « Don't show answer »
- Show the correct answer at the end of the quiz Show answers at the end of the Quiz ».
- Show the correct answer after each choice " Show the answer of a question time immediately after-the user-have selected an answer »
You also have the option to customize the type of the response, a single response (Single answer), or several answers (Multiple answers).
The other options are for developers. You can check the option " Database Option To delete the data saved by the plugin during its uninstallation.
How to create a new quiz
You need to access the submenu « Quizzes Watu »From the big menu« Tools ».
On this new page, the different quizzes you have created are displayed, you will probably notice that there is a quiz already available by default, and it has a shortcode. To create a new quiz, you must click on " Create New Quiz ».
On this new page, provided you can:
- A title to your quiz
- Show questions randomly (randomize issues)
- View responses randomly (Randomize answers)
- Show questions on one page (Show all questions were single page)
- Require the connection to access the Quiz (Require user login…
- Receive a notification each time someone tries the Quiz (Notify me when someone takes this quiz)
In the section " Correct Answer Display », You can choose to display the correct answer immediately after. This option does not work if you select the option " Single page ».
In the section " Description You can add a description to the quiz.
The section " final Screen »Allows you to customize the display of the results page. You have templates that should not be modified. Each template has a precise meaning. Among others, we have:
- %% ANSWERS %% will show answers to questions
- %% POINTS %% will display the points scored by the user
- %% %% POINTS MAX-the maximum number of points
- %% GRADE %% the level reached by the user
Clicking on " Save You will access a new page that displays all the questions available for this quiz. To add a new question, you must click on " Create new question ».
Clicking on this link will take you to a new page where you can enter the wording of the question, and further down in the " Answers The different answers. Click on " Correct Answer To choose the correct answer and don't forget to add points to each answer.
Easily create your Online Store
Download free WooCommerce, the best e-commerce plugins to sell your physical and digital products on WordPress. [Recommended]
You can repeat the process each time to add new questions.
Remark : Don't forget to use the shortcode in a page / article to display the Quiz.
I invite you to check out this demo, to get an idea of its use. That's it for this plugin, don't hesitate to share the tip with your friends on social networks.