Divi: The best WordPress theme of all time!
With over 901.000 downloads, Divi is the most popular WordPress theme in the world. It is complete, easy to use and comes with more than 62 free templates.
Go further with WordPress GDPR: What it means for your blog
All websites collect information about their visitors in different ways. In many countries (including the United States), websites are required by law to disclose all the information they collect about their visitors and how that information is used.
Here are some of the ways a typical WordPress website collects user information.
- Name and email address in the comment forms
- The comments form recalls a user's name or email address.
- Name and email address submitted by user using a Contact form
- Name and email address submitted to subscribe to the email list
- The information collected during the registration of users on a website.
- With Google Analytics tracking
- the The legal basis for the processing is our legitimate interest to promote our products and services. the "Facebook Page" plugin and the "like" button
- Other social media widgets that track users
- Advertising programs like Google Adsense that track users
- The information you collect about the users who visit your website.
- The methods used to collect information, for example cookies and web beacons, theregistration, comment forms, etc.
- Mention all third-party advertisers who collect user information on your website as Google Adsense.
- Include links to the policy of each advertising program that you include on your website.
- Indicate how users can block cookies from registration forms
- Enter your contact information so that users can contact you if they are questions.
Easily create your website with Elementor
Elementor lets you create Easily and Free any website or blog design with a professional look. Stop paying a lot for a website you can do yourself.
Don't forget to add your own contact information and business information.
Read our tutorial on how to manipulate menus and widgets WordPress.
Discover also some premium WordPress plugins
Do you want to sell your products on the internet?
Download WooCommerce for free, the best e-commerce plugins to sell your physical and digital products on WordPress and easily create your online store. Perfect for beginners.
You can use other WordPress plugins to optimize your blog or website.
We offer here some plugins Premium WordPress that will help you do it.
Mailster is an easy-to-use WordPress plugin that will help you integrate a newsletter into your website. With the latter, you will have the opportunity to create, send, and track your campaigns without much hassle.
Its main features are, among others: the ability to follow open emails, clicks, subscriptions and bounce rates, the ability to target your campaigns, campaign planning, delivered with 6 types of auto-responders, unlimited creation of forms registration, user-friendly interface, background support, support for multilingual and more
2. WooCommerce Product Filter
WooCommerce is, you know, one of the most popular plugins on WordPress, which allows you to create a Online Store. Setting up a store is not a simple challenge. On the one hand, you want to offer a large number of products to attract more customers, on the other hand, it is more difficult to navigate in a store with a very wide variety of products.
Potential customers should normally be able to find products easily. If they don't, don't expect them to make any purchases. With that in mind, a hard to navigate online store will cost you a lot of sales.
Fortunately, with the plugin WooCommerce Product Filter », You will be able to provide a solution to the problem. It's a plugin that only costs $ 18 (the investment is in my opinion beneficial given the functionalities it will provide). It will allow your subscribers to filter products from your online store a few clicks.
They will be able to use filters on categories, prices, and color variations.
3. Adning Advertising
When your blog is generating a lot of traffic, it is possible to make money easily by adding ads to it. We are not inventing anything, it is proven and used by several blogs. The WP Pro Adverstising System plugin is a great way for you to manage and display ads on your website.
Visitors are in most cases tempted by flashy ads, you won't have to worry about this plugin, because it will actually allow you:
Create standard ads that can be displayed anywhere on your blog (widget, page, articles),Floating ads, or rather embedded ads, are ads that appear at the bottom of the screen when a page is scrolled to its bottom end, dit's popup, dads in the background, dadvertising in the newsletter etc ...
You can use different types of ads to find the one that generates the most clicks.
Find out about other recommended resources to help you build and manage your website.
- How to Install a WordPress Blog in 7 Steps
- How to search, install and activate a WordPress theme on your blog
- How to duplicate (copy) your pages on WordPress: The tutorial
- How to add a comment privacy option on WordPress
But, in the meantime, tell us about your Comments and suggestions in the dedicated section.