Divi: the easiest WordPress theme to use
Divi: The best WordPress theme of all time!
With over 600.000 downloads, Divi is the most popular WordPress theme in the world. It is complete, easy to use and comes with more than 62 free templates. [Recommended]
Highly productive people rarely like to do the same things many times, but excessive paperwork often makes peak productivity difficult to maintain. Even though paper brewing and related issues have diminished over time, the need to generate documents and reports while working with platforms like WordPress remains.
The product we're going to introduce today is Report Builder which is an extension of the plugin wpDataTables, one of the best data management tools on WordPress. " Report Builder "Fills out templates and automatically creates documents in one click.
One of the most important features with Report Builder is that you do not have to look for a third-party application to create special files that you will use. This extension accepts WordPress or Excel files, which means that you can use your existing forms, your logo etc ...
All you need to do is generate the template you want to use, so it's ready when you need it.
The generation of a model is fast and easy. We recommend that you generate several templates to accommodate different types of reports, which with a few exceptions have common rules.
Nothing should be changed or adjusted on the Report Builder extension. The assistant takes care of creating different types of reports.
But, you must take into consideration that:
In a DOCX file, variables can be placed anywhere in the model, whereas in an XLSL file, each variable must be placed in its own individual cell. It's not complicated, especially since everything is clearly stated in the documentation.
There are 3 reporting types available, but you can produce these documents using WordPress:
- A logical single report to produce a comprehensive picture.
- Multiple logical report files in which each table row generates a separate document. Once the controls have been set, they can be inserted on a page or article for future use either from you, a customer or an end user.
- Reports that are not based solely on a logical table but also on the data provided by any user. Report Builder makes things easier by filling the dynamic parts of the document.
Start promoting your blog
Download dozens of Logos, banners, website templates and many other marketing tools to market your WordPress Blog. [Recommended]
You can test Report Builder to see how it works.
You can also share the templates you use with your users. Downloads can be saved on a local computer, or saved in the media library.
Another thing that makes this extension a versatile tool is that it is possible to download information through a visual editor, add data from the frontend, and generate or download multiple files at the same time and in one click.
The documentation without instructions in the manual of " Report Builder Illustrates how the process is simple because everything you need to know is presented in the module. The reports that you are able to perform can also be made by anyone according to your settings.
Report Builder it's also a lot of features
The number of features that have been incorporated into this valuable extension could be perceived as a surprise, since extensions are usually limited to one or two useful functions. The other features of the extension " Report Builder " are the following :
- MS Word and MS Excel reports (DOCS & XLSX) can be generated; For DOCX reports, it's a click away from a data array, another data source, or by any user. XLSX reports can be generated from your database or another data source.
- Bulk reports are generated by generating files wpDataTables can be downloaded as a ZIP file.
- Reports can be generated using the data provided by any user on the public interface.
- Once a report has been prepared, it can easily be inserted on a page using Visual Composer -WPBakery- or WP Visual Editor.
- Previous experience using wpDataTables may be required, but the learning curve is not high with Report Builder. A look at the instructions for use should be more than enough. All features of the "Report Builder" extension are explained in detail in the documentation, and you also have access to a library of usage examples.
- You'll get free updates for life, and support for 6 months.
Report Builder simplifies report creation, and is able to do without configuration. With this extension, you will have a really impressive data management tool that will allow you to easily build reports.
Discover also some premium WordPress plugins
You can use other WordPress plugins to give a modern look and optimize the grip of your blog or website.
We offer you here some premium WordPress plugins that will help you do that.
Have you ever had trouble managing thousands of image files, videos or documents that you have uploaded to your WordPress FTP? yes or no, whatever, the important thing is to know that the FileBird WordPress plugin will help you to manage your multimedia files with ease and will bring more power to your library.
Easily create your website with Elementor
Elementor allows you to easily create any website design with a professional look. Stop paying expensive for what you can do yourself. [Free]
Its seamless user interface and context menu allow users to drag and drop files into folders or have the necessary rights to quickly create, rename or delete folders in the same way as you do on your computer.
With this plugin in hand, your multimedia files will be systematically organized and you can easily select an image to insert in a page or publish there. In addition, this plugin is fully compatible with the most popular plugins, especially with WooCommerce, and also supports a large number of languages.
To learn more, visit How to manage WordPress files and folders
So if you want to give a boost to the managing your media library, the FileBird WordPress plugin could be your secret weapon.
2. Ultimate WooCommerce Expandable Categories
Its main features are: the possibility to activate it finally that it works automatically (no parameters required!), The support of multiple levels of categories (categories, subcategories, etc ...), the highlighting of the active category, the opening of all parent categories if the current category is on the inside, the compatibility with any WooCommerce theme, responsive to wish, free updates and a very active customer support.
As you can guess from the name it bears, WavePlayer is an audio player plugin that takes the waveform of the played audio file. With this plugin, you can host tracks or simply integrate with other cloud hosting services, such as SoundCloud.
It can also be used for podcasting purposes and offers other features such as: HTML5 support, responsive layout, WooCommerce integration, etc ...
You will also be able to visually create a playlist before publishing it. Another essential feature is its speed and efficiency.
Are you looking for the best WordPress themes and plugins?
Download the best plugins and WordPress themes on Envato and easily create your website. Already more than 49.720.000 downloads. [EXCLUSIVE]
Discover other recommended resources that will accompany you in creating and managing your website.
- How to compress and resize images on WordPress
- How to get an email address with your WordPress hosting
- How to rename images on a WordPress blog
- How to find the link to the WordPress login page
Here ! That's all for this tutorial, I hope it will help you create Excel and Word documents on WordPress. Do not hesitate to share with your friends on your favorite social networks.
If you have suggestions or remarks, leave them in our section comments and.