Divi: the easiest WordPress theme to use
Divi: The best WordPress theme of all time!
With over 600.000 downloads, Divi is the most popular WordPress theme in the world. It is complete, easy to use and comes with more than 62 free templates. [Recommended]
Whenever you right-click on something with Divi Builder, be it a module, line or section, you will get a list of the different actions that can be performed. These actions include: Undo, Redo, Save to Library, Disable, Lock, and Copy and Paste.
You may already know many of these features because they are quite common. That's why they have been added to the right-click controls for your convenience! In this way, you do not have to dig into the module settings to access the most used features. Some features, however, are right-clickable and available only when you right-click. These include: Copy, Paste and Lock.
Cancel & Restore
Any action you perform in Divi Builder can be undone and any undone actions can also be re-performed. The Undo and Redo commands (which are also available using the Edit History button in the controls on the main page at the bottom of the Visual Generator interface) can also be accessed by right-clicking the mouse.
Easily create your website with Elementor
Elementor allows you to easily create any website design with a professional look. Stop paying expensive for what you can do yourself. [Free]
Are you looking for the best WordPress themes and plugins?
Download the best plugins and WordPress themes on Envato and easily create your website. Already more than 49.720.000 downloads. [EXCLUSIVE]
Save in the library
The option to save an item in the Divi library has been added to Divi's right-click commands for convenience. With this feature, you can save items to the library without having to open the corresponding settings box.
Any module, line or section can be disabled. Once an element is disabled, it will seem to blend into the background. This reduced opacity is intended to indicate that the element is disabled but still allows you to see it and modify it when the Divi generator is enabled. When this action has been saved and the visual generator has been closed, the deactivated item disappears completely.
Disabling is a great way to remove items from the view without deleting them in the builder. They can then be reactivated in the future.
Locking is a feature only available through Divi's right-click controls. Once an item has been locked, it can not be moved, modified or deleted until it has been unlocked. Only users with the administrator role can lock and unlock items. This means that you can give your customers a smaller role, such as the publisher, and that they will not be able to edit any locked items. It's a great way to control what your customers can and can not change. Often, you may want to lock everything except for text modules, for example, which would allow your client to modify its content, but would not allow it to adjust more advanced module settings.
Easily create your Online Store
Download free WooCommerce, the best e-commerce plugins to sell your physical and digital products on WordPress. [Recommended]
With Divi's right-click controls, you can copy a module, a line, or a section of an area, and then paste it into another area. You can even copy and paste only the style of an element and copy it to another element of the same type. For example, if you have four blubs in a row, you can create one as you wish, and then simply copy and paste the style of that text onto the others. These copy-and-paste functions will save you a lot of time and boring repetitions!
That's all for this tutorial, I hope it will help you understand how the right button works on divi.
Other Divi tutorials
- 5 websites for restaurant use Divi theme
- How to add text on a Divi WooCommerce product
- How to change the menu color between Divi pages
- How to personalize the grids of a blog with Divi
- How to use the role Divi editor on WordPress
- How to create a full screen Divi slider
- How to change the color of menus between Divi pages
- Features you probably do not know about Divi
- How to use Divi Builder on WordPress
- How to use the Divi video scrolling module
- How to use the Divi Builder Flip module
- How to add a testimonial module on Divi Builder
- How to use the Divi text module
- How to create a slider on Divi
- How to edit a Divi user role
- How to use the Divi Social Media module
- How to use the shop module on the theme WordPress Divi
- How to use the Divi sidebar module
- How to use the Divi Price Table Module
- How to use the title module of Divi publications
- How to add a video module of Divi
- How to use the article navigation module
- How to use the Divi search module
- How to use the Divi wallet module
- How to use the person module on Divi Builder
- How to use the wallet module with Divi filter
- How to use the full width slider module
- How to use the Divi Builder Image Module
- How to use the full-width navigation module of Divi Builder
- How to use the image gallery module
- How to use the Divi Builder Full-Width Card Module
- How to use the Divi Full Width Portfolio Module
- How to use the Divi full-width header module
- How to use the Divi Counter Module
- How to use the articles slider on Divi Builder
- How to use the Divi Email Optin module