Divi: the easiest WordPress theme to use
Divi: The best WordPress theme of all time!
With over 701.000 downloads, Divi is the most popular WordPress theme in the world. It is complete, easy to use and comes with more than 62 free templates. [Recommended]
Every time you right click on something with Divi Builder, be it a module, line or section, you will get a list of the different actions that can be performed. These actions include: Undo, Redo, Save to Library, Deactivate, Lock, and Copy and Paste.
You may already be familiar with many of these functions because they are quite common. That's why they have been added to the right click controls for your convenience! This way, you don't need to delve into the module's settings to access the most used features. Some functions, however, are specific to right clicking and are only available when you right click the mouse. These include: Copy, Paste, and Lock.
Undo & Redo
Any action you perform in Divi Builder can be undone and any undone action can also be re-performed. The Undo and Redo commands (which are also available using the Edit History button located in the main page controls located at the bottom of the visual builder interface) can also be accessed by right-clicking the mouse.
Easily create your website with Elementor
Elementor allows you to easily create any website design with a professional look. Stop paying expensive for what you can do yourself. [Free]
Save in the library
The option to save an item to the Divi library has been added to Divi right click commands for convenience. With this feature, you can save items to the library without having to open the corresponding settings box.
Any module, line or section can be deactivated. Once an item is disabled, it will appear to blend in with the background. This reduced opacity is intended to indicate that the element is deactivated but nevertheless allows you to see it and modify it when the Divi generator is activated. When this action has been recorded and the visual generator has been closed, the disabled element disappears completely.
Are you looking for the best WordPress themes and plugins?
Download the best plugins and WordPress themes on Envato and easily create your website. Already more than 49.720.000 downloads. [EXCLUSIVE]
Disabling is a great way to remove items from view without deleting them in the builder. They can then be reactivated in the future.
Locking is a function only available through Divi's right click controls. Once an item has been locked, it cannot be moved, edited, or deleted until it has been unlocked. Only users with the administrator role can lock and unlock items. This means that you can give your customers a lesser role, such as editor, and they won't be able to edit any locked items. It's a great way to control what your customers can and can't change. Often times, you might want to lock everything down except for text modules, for example, which would allow your client to edit their content, but not allow them to adjust more advanced module settings.
Easily create your Online Store
Download free WooCommerce, the best e-commerce plugins to sell your physical and digital products on WordPress. [Recommended]
With Divi's right-click controls, you can copy a module, a line or a section from one area and then paste it into another area. You can even copy and paste only the style of one element and copy it to another element of the same type. For example, if you have four blubs in a row, you can create one however you like and then just copy and paste the style of that text onto the others. These copy and paste functions will save you a lot of time and annoying repetitions!
That's it for this tutorial, hope it gives you an understanding of how the right button works on divi.
Other Divi tutorials
- 5 websites for restaurant use Divi theme
- How to add text on a Divi WooCommerce product
- How to change the menu color between Divi pages
- How to personalize the grids of a blog with Divi
- How to use the role Divi editor on WordPress
- How to create a full screen Divi slider
- How to change the color of menus between Divi pages
- Features you probably do not know about Divi
- How to use Divi Builder on WordPress
- How to use the Divi video scrolling module
- How to use the Divi Builder Flip module
- How to add a testimonial module on Divi Builder
- How to use the Divi text module
- How to create a slider on Divi
- How to edit a Divi user role
- How to use the Divi Social Media module
- How to use the shop module on the theme WordPress Divi
- How to use the Divi sidebar module
- How to use the Divi Price Table Module
- How to use the title module of Divi publications
- How to add a video module of Divi
- How to use the article navigation module
- How to use the Divi search module
- How to use the Divi wallet module
- How to use the person module on Divi Builder
- How to use the wallet module with Divi filter
- How to use the full width slider module
- How to use the Divi Builder Image Module
- How to use the full-width navigation module of Divi Builder
- How to use the image gallery module
- How to use the Divi Builder Full-Width Card Module
- How to use the Divi Full Width Portfolio Module
- How to use the Divi full-width header module
- How to use the Divi Counter Module
- How to use the articles slider on Divi Builder
- How to use the Divi Email Optin module