Divi: the easiest WordPress theme to use
Divi: The best WordPress theme of all time!
With over 600.000 downloads, Divi is the most popular WordPress theme in the world. It is complete, easy to use and comes with more than 62 free templates. [Recommended]
Create a professional, popular and profitable blog is no small feat. It is almost impossible to be successful in this field without a solid foundation. Because there are millions of tips on how to build a successful blog, because I also know how easy it is to forget them, so I decided to put together 50 practical tips that will help you become a blogger. best blogger.
Let's start with blogging if you want it.
But before, if you have never installed WordPress discover How to Install a WordPress Blog in 7 Steps et How to search, install and activate a WordPress theme on your blog
Then back to why we are here.
- Simplify the design of your blog and make it easier for readers to navigate.
- Keep in mind that it's not the design that guarantees a blog's success, it's its content.
- Publish at least 1 article per day if you want to earn the income of 10 years of blogging in one.
- Publish every day and not once a month or a week as others claim
- Publish articles of at least 10 words if you want to rank them well on Google.
- Make sure to always post detailed articles and Google will send you lots of visitors.
- Always publish at the same time, with us it's at 5 a.m.
- Focus only on creating quality content and in 12 months you will have at least 700 visitors per day to your blog.
- Do not waste your time trying to promote your blog on Facebook, Twitter, forums and article directories ...
- Always link your articles to each other
- Send more than one article to your readers in your newsletter, today's article and one published some time ago.
- Never underestimate blogging, it takes a lot more work than you might think.
- Never be afraid to invest in professional plugins if your budget allows it, this is the only way to get you ahead of other bloggers.
- Try to always offer the best content to your bloggers, only then will you become an authority in your niche
- Never seek to earn money first, seek first to be useful to others
- Never entrust the creating your blog to webmasters lambda, preferably give this work to professional bloggers
- Add advertising in your articles if you want more clicks… And sales.
- Add a form or advertisement at the bottom of each of your articles.
- Post as little information as possible on your blog.
- Read BlogPasCher regularly and you'll have something to build a successful blog.
But since no success is possible without successful personal development, then here are 50 gold tips.
- You are stronger than you think.
- If you know how to learn from your mistakes, then each of them will turn into one more step towards your goal.
- Apart from you, nothing and no one else can stop you from achieving internet success.
- No matter how much progress you make, there will always be people who try to discourage you by telling you that it is just impossible. Don't listen to them!
- Your only limit is your own imagination. Let her escape!
- It is only what you perceive that is real to you.
- Trust your gut from time to time, and you will be surprised afterwards.
- There is only one question to ask yourself: "How can I be useful to others? "
- It is often very difficult to tell how close you are to reality.
- The only mistake that can really hurt you is choosing not to do anything. quite simply because you are afraid of making a mistake.
- Never let success get into your head, and never let failure distract you from your goals
- Always keep in mind that happiness is very often built at the worst times of our life.
- Life is 10% of what happens to you and 90% of how you perceive it and react thereafter.
- Do what you love, not what you think you are supposed to do.
- Laughter is the best medicine for stress. Most of all laugh at yourself.
- You will only realize your wealth when you are able to count all those things that you have (do) that money cannot buy.
- Forgiving yourself is much more important than receiving forgiveness from others.
- If you wake up every morning thinking something wonderful is going to happen to you, it will happen eventually (very regularly). Stay positive.
- Be flexible with yourself
- Very often the most important thing is your truth and not that of others.
- Nothing you learn is in vain. There are always useful lessons, it's up to you to find them.
- Making someone smile can change the world.
- Never forget that you only have one life. Live your passions, no matter what others think.
- Happiness very often happens alone, while unhappiness is always accompanied by its fellows.
- You will only be aware of your strength once you are in the thick of it.
- You cannot change what you refuse to face.
- Crying does not mean that you are weak. However, this does not solve the problems
- Regardless of your mistakes and how they slow you down, keep in mind that you will always be one step ahead of those who are not looking
- You will never learn from your mistakes as long as you deny them.
- Stop worrying about what others think of you. Do you really think they care what you think of them?
- Whoever stops making the wrong choices in his life is likely to be overtaken by luck.
- You must accept the fact that some things will never belong to you, and above all, learn to appreciate the ones you already have
- Don't be afraid to step out of your comfort zone. Happiness has a price.
- Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak. Sometimes that just means you're strong enough and smart enough to give up.
- You will rarely be 100% sure that everything will work. but you can also be 100% certain that if you do nothing then nothing will work.
- Do not dwell too much on the past and do not worry about the future long enough. The most important thing is the present. So live it!
- No matter how careful you use your words, there will always be at least one person who will seriously misinterpret. Say what you have to say.
- Sometimes not getting what you want is a wonderful stroke of luck.
- If you continue doing what you do, you will continue to get the results that you have.
- Everything around us is less important than what we have in us.
- Do not pray when it rains if you do not pray when the sun is shining ...
- Luck is not a coincidence ... it provokes itself.
- If everything was easy, then everyone would be able to do it.
- Sometimes accept being vulnerable.
- A problem is a chance for you to learn.
- No matter the situation, life goes on.
- Listen to others, but remember who you are and what you want.
- Nothing is impossible, it is you who have the wrong approach.
- Always be convinced of your success and the reality will exceed your expectations.
- Never regret your choices, just regret the harm they have done to others, then move on.
Here, I prefer to stop there.
Feel free to leave comments or share this article on social networks if you liked it.
What other tips can you add to this article?
Discover also some premium WordPress plugins
You can use other WordPress plugins to give a modern look and optimize the grip of your blog or website.
We offer you here some premium WordPress plugins that will help you do that.
1. Black Friday
Le WordPress theme Premium Black Friday focuses on another unique niche, one dedicated to the creation of any event website whose purpose is to promote and sell products during Black Friday. It is fully optimized for HD screens, giving it a clean, modern look regardless of the screen resolution on which your website will be displayed.
Easily create your website with Elementor
Elementor allows you to easily create any website design with a professional look. Stop paying expensive for what you can do yourself. [Free]
His layout, his excellent typography, and the quality of the fonts used will offer you a website with an incredible look. If you take a look at its features you will agree with me that we could write a whole article dedicated only to this premium WordPress theme.
But to teach, I invite you to check each of its demos to see what this WordPress theme has to offer.
2. Go Pricing
If you like traditional WordPress price grids, but want a lot more, you've come to the right place. You will get all the usual features of these, thanks to this premium WordPress plugin extremely responsive.
Take advantage of this simple and fast way to create great price charts and integrate them into your website as easily thanks to its control panel. You will find in its package, demo content ready for use but customizable to better meet your expectations.
Are you looking for the best WordPress themes and plugins?
Download the best plugins and WordPress themes on Envato and easily create your website. Already more than 49.720.000 downloads. [EXCLUSIVE]
In addition to the traditional pricing features, this plugin is suitable for presenting team members and comparing products. Its responsive layout is optional. It can be turned on and off to fit your website.
CommentPress is a powerful and compact premium WordPress plugin that allows you to insert, edit and delete comments quickly and easily. CommentPress uses Ajax, jQuery and PHP to give visitors the possibility to insert comments without having to reload the page.
This plugin has many customization options, finally giving it the look and appearance you want. It has a captcha to block spam and brings more security to your comment section.
Read also our article on How content marketing affects the SEO of your blog
Its main features are: the easy insertion of comments, the possibility given to users to respond to specific comments, the pagination of comments, the complete management of the comments section administration, buttons for easy insertion of images, videos and links, a fully responsive layout, a Captcha to secure the form and avoid spam, and much more.
Discover other recommended resources that will accompany you in creating and managing your website.
- 7 WordPress plugins to create designs for your products
- 4 WordPress plugins to save on DropBox
- How to add infinite scrolling to a WordPress blog
- 10 WordPress plugins to receive donations on your blog
Here ! That's it for this tutorial. We hope this article has helped you get some tips for starting a profitable blog and being successful in life. Do not hesitate to share with your friends on your favorite social networks.
Easily create your Online Store
Download free WooCommerce, the best e-commerce plugins to sell your physical and digital products on WordPress. [Recommended]
If you have suggestions or remarks, leave them in our section Comments.